Craig L. Levinsohn, a litigator in private practice for more than 20 years, specializes in complex commercial litigation, with a concentration in leasing transactions and creditors’ rights. He appears regularly in state and federal courts throughout New Jersey, as well as United States Bankruptcy Court on behalf of institutional lenders.
Mr. Levinsohn handles all types of complex civil cases, including construction disputes, fraudulent transfer actions and Estate litigation.
A former news reporter and communications representative for ESPN, he has authored numerous appellate briefs and legal articles on various topics, ranging from First Amendment issues to commercial property valuation and zoning. He is a member of the Bergen County Bar Association. Prior to joining Aronsohn Weiner Salerno & Kaufman, P.C., he was associated with the firm of Winne, Banta, Hetherington & Basralian in Hackensack. Mr. Levinsohn is a lifelong resident of Bergen County.
- A., Journalism, Boston University (1980)
- Juris Doctoris, Cardozo School of Law (1989)
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bergen County Bar Association
- Funeral Home Management, Inc. v. Basralian, 319 N.J. Super. 200 (App. Div. 1999);
- University Plaza Realty Corp. v. City of Hackensack, 264 N.J. Super. 353 (App. Div. 1993)