Craig L. Levinsohn, a litigator in private practice for more than 20 years, focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation, with a concentration in leasing transactions and creditors’ rights. He appears regularly in state and federal courts throughout New Jersey, as well as the United States Bankruptcy Court on behalf of institutional lenders.
Craig handles all types of complex civil cases, including construction disputes, fraudulent transfer actions and estate litigation.
A former news reporter and communications representative for ESPN, Craig has authored numerous appellate briefs and legal articles on various topics, ranging from First Amendment issues to commercial property valuation and zoning. Prior to joining Aronsohn Weiner Salerno & Kaufman, he was associated with the firm of Winne, Banta, Hetherington & Basralian in Hackensack.
- Boston University B.A.,1980
- Cardozo School of Law, J.D., 1989
- New Jersey
- New York
- Bergen County Bar Association
- Funeral Home Management, Inc. v. Basralian, 319 N.J. Super. 200 (App. Div. 1999).
- University Plaza Realty Corp. v. City of Hackensack, 264 N.J. Super. 353 (App. Div. 1993)